Highlights of the 2021-22 Annual Report
The Annual Report is developed in accordance with legislative reporting obligations and enables the Queensland Parliament, through the Minister for Agricultural Industry Development and Fisheries, to assess our financial and operational performance.
Highlights of our performance outlined in the Annual Report 2021-22 include:
- As at June 30, QRIDA approved more than 53,400 applications worth over $657 million in government financial assistance for 2021-2022.
- This is the biggest transactional year for QRIDA in its 28-year history, demonstrating our passion and capacity to assist rural industry and businesses across the state.
- We played an important role in delivering COVID-19 financial support as part of the Queensland Government’s Economic Recovery Strategy. We delivered nine programs providing relief to businesses across the state from the devastating impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic including the COVID-19 Business Support Grant program, delivering over $321 million to more than 31,600 impacted businesses across the state.
- We launched five new Queensland Government Drought Assistance Programs on behalf of the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries.
- We administered over $69 million in disaster recovery grants and $4 million in disaster recovery loans to help get businesses and communities back on their feet as soon as possible.
- We delivered over $95 million in First Start and Sustainability Loans to producers across Queensland through the Primary Industry Productivity Enhancement Scheme.
- We continued supporting producers with our Farm Business Debt Mediation and Farm Debt Restructure Office programs. Our Farm Business Analysis Assistance, which is administered by our Farm Debt Restructure Office, was able to connect clients with free, independent advice from a consultant to help them move forward with confidence in their rural enterprise.
- Letter of compliance (PDF, 114KB)
- CEO report and QRIDA highlights (PDF, 161KB)
- About us (PDF, 95KB)
- How we contributed to Government objectives for the community (PDF, 101KB)
- Management and structure (PDF, 135KB)
- Risk management and accountability (PDF, 136KB)
- Workforce profile (PDF, 136KB)
- Organisational performance summary (PDF, 229KB)
- Financial statements (PDF, 328KB)
- Independent auditor's report (PDF, 191KB)
- Glossary (PDF, 94KB)
- Compliance checklist (PDF, 120KB)
Accessing the Annual Report
You will need Adobe Reader to view and print this report. This can be downloaded free-of-charge from the Adobe website.
To view the report - click your preferred link below to automatically load the document in Adobe Reader.
To save the document - right-click on your mouse, select 'save target as', choose your preferred location and click save.
The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic versions of the Annual Report on this site are not recognised as the official or authorised version. The official copy of the Annual Report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament's tabled papers website database.