QRIDA’s delivery of high quality, efficient and responsive services is informed by more than 25 years of experience and highlights our longstanding commitment to excellence.
Working with us
Services for government
QRIDA is dedicated to delivering a high level of service to state, territory and commonwealth government agencies. These include financial assistance program design and administration, as well as a broad suite of program related services including advisory and policy work.
From cost effective delivery to best practice program management, there are many benefits in working with QRIDA to enable the delivery of your next financial assistance program or service. See the many benefits of working with us to administer your next financial assistance program or deliver program related services here.
- Full end-to-end program delivery capability
- Online application capability
- Full reporting capability
- Responsive service delivery
- High level information security
- Excellent customer experience
- Cost effective delivery
- Access to secure platforms
- Tailored processes
- Scalable services
- Best practice program management
Working with us
When you work with QRIDA, you work directly with a dedicated project manager and team to ensure services are consistently delivered to the highest standard.
QRIDA mitigates risk by ensuring delivery of programs to the highest governance, performance and accountability standards. We are responsive to program developments and are invested in the successful outcomes for your program.
QRIDA’s engagement processes aim to build a relationship with you and to understand your program’s needs and our service delivery options. Read our four step process.
1. Meeting: an initial meeting will be held to understand your service requirements and the potential solutions we can offer.
2. Brief: you will receive an information briefing tailored to the service.
3. Implementation plan: we will develop an implementation plan that summaries our service offering and a quote based on the scope of services.
4. Agreement:an agreement on service arrangement will be negotiated using obligations scheduled in the service level agreement.